Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Vacation In Normalcy

After the first couple days of being a bum, with my hair up or a hat on and oversized sweats. It was time to be normal again. Which is a rare treat in town.

Yesterday, I took a shower when I woke up getting ready for my day like an average person does. I put on jeans and a sweater in an effort to blend in, yet still look nice and feel good.

My cousin(aka soulmate) was sick. So, after I finished going to the club to pay my house/stage fees for the week(yes dancers pay to work and have mandatory tip outs as well). I went to 711 so I could buy a soda for my sick cousin(Blair street location).

The guy behind the counter working with stretched ears asked, "How do you wipe your Ass with those nails?" Without even a how are you, he continued by pretending to wipe his own ass. At the club I am used to putting up with rude boys. This caught me off guard in my civilian attire and attitude.

I called to complain. The owner's solution was to call and inform me that he was only written up. Her reasoning was he has worked there for awhile and has children to support.

Well, if this 711 worker has children and has worked there awhile that Should make him more accountable for his actions, not less. Also, happy to have a job in this economy in Oregon.

I wonder how many other people he has tried to chopdown to make himself feel better during his career at 711?

The Blair street area is where most do not have the means or knowledge to use bluetooth and call the corporate office as they drive off. Therefore, I stood up for myself and the others who remain silent!

-Zi-Fi

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment