Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thursday Appearance In Springfield

On Thursday night, I am making an appearance at a strip club in Springfield. Then back up to Salem for Friday night. The club in Springfield I worked at when it first opened, years ago. In a way it is a full circle experience, dancing in my hometown again. An experience at a small town club will be interesting! Who knows what will happen? Anything is possible!

Switching things up, even if just for a night, will keep me on my toes. Working here means no hour drive after work to get home. This is something that will be nice. Plus, it means drinks for me, like old times! I have to admit I am a little nervous after going in yesterday during the day and having a drink with a girlfriend. It has been awhile since I worked at a club with only one stage. The atmosphere screams, "It's all about who you know or luck."

When it comes to small town clubs being known helps, but still it is both a blessing and a curse in itself.

Wish me Luck!
...And I hope to see some familiar faces that I miss smiling and laughing with too!

~Zi-Fi

"At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities."
~Jean Houston

Follow me On Twitter!!
Follow me On Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment