Monday, May 21, 2012

She Works Hard For The Money

This past weekend at work was rather slow, but I was ready to dance. Ready to dance like I meant it. Dancing and being on stage is why I started this job. I love loosing myself to the music. It is one of the few moments in my life where I do not have wandering thoughts racing through my mind. When I dance and mean it, my efforts shine through. There are so many girls with that empty look in their eyes. At times now, I have become one of those girls.

When I first started dancing I smiled all the time when I was on stage. Almost as if I could hide behind my smile. Now, I remind myself to smile and to stop over analyzing. When I actually forget about all the madness and just dance, I can feel the energy/adrenaline rush that I fell in love with years ago.

Remembering the moments I love and the moments I will come to miss one day are an amazing gift to myself!

~Zi-Fi

"Because I'm just an ordinary person that did some extraordinary things."
Donna Summer

"I am sensual and very physical. I'm very erotic. But my sexuality exists on a sort of a fantasy level."
Donna Summer
 
"But I think that I'm just a normal girl, you know."
Donna Summer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment