Friday, May 18, 2012

Friends of Friends

Tonight, as I sat back at a little hole in the wall local bar, I got asked if I was on my hustle. I was taken aback! Rarely do I work now and not even in town anymore.

My personal time and my private life are very precious to me. When I go out I pay for my own drinks and mostly keep to myself with only the agenda to interact with my friends and have a good time.

What I do for a living/job does not define me as a person or define my motives in my daily life. I really enjoy going out just to be a human being like anyone else.

Ignorance is bliss, but....
Shockingly strippers can be a real people too!?!

Zi-Fi

"I want a private life, I truly do. I'm not just pretending to want one like lots of celebrities."
Donna Summer


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment