Friday, May 25, 2012

Springfield Again

Tonight I learned there is no going back to small town clubs. They are no longer in my comfort zone. At the beginning of the night I had high hopes, but that soon faded after my first private dance.

A customer I have known since I first started dancing and have even ran into at the Portland airport before, tried to kiss me as we sat on a couch in the Vip area. I head butted him and he acted like I was in the wrong and replied, "I see how it is."  What a surprise, I was taken aback.

Plus, there was a girl that remembered me from when I worked there last, three years ago, and she had just started dancing then. Interesting to think some girls stay at the same club their whole dancing career, or even stay in the same town, let alone the same state.

It made me appreciate and grateful for my travels!

Zi-Fi

P.s. A random dancer I have never met before asked me for a ride home at the end of the night. When I replied, "What?" and understood the question, I looked at her with large eyes baffled and shocked.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment