Saturday, July 28, 2012

Let The Games Begin

I got The Talk last night about my job from the new boy. He was quick to the draw, but good at being understanding while still pulling out emotional manipulation. I was taken aback beyond belief.

This reoccurring conversation is the reason I avoid traditional relationships. Men always say they can handle my job at first, but when it comes down to it they make demands in an effort to compromise for their own feelings. Then it becomes my job to not only do my job, but also make them comfortable with it. When all along they knew what they were getting into.

In the past I have given up work to be available during the evening for men. However, there was always a financial compromise in the past for me missing work.

No compromise ... No missing work!

Zi-Fi

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. oh and this is so so true! and funny how its only when feelings are invested do the men start "not being able to deal with your job" by then it is too late! Would we ask them to change their job, personalities, hair color ect after investing time in a relationship with them when this is who we chose to be with? NO! So why would someone be so selfish to ask that we change our lifestyle for them when they know perfectly well this is who we are and they knew this from day one?! If that is not what they want anymore then they should find what they really want....somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard if not damn near impossible for most guys to accept/understand that it's just a job. I dated a girl that used to dace at Flamingo Showgirls in Anaheim CA. I've been in the industry for a long time so it's a little different. Most civilians don't understand that it's a job, and at the end of the day all that matters is she's coming home to you. My compromise is that I wouldn't go into the club while she was working. I'd pick her up or drop her off, but I'd never be on the floor while she was working. Great post by the way!

    ReplyDelete