Saturday, July 21, 2012

Being Good

Oh how times change, yet stay the same!

I come home from work on a bad night like tonight and all I have is vodka to keep me company. True there is a warm body on the other side of the bed, but really this is all I get? My hours are extremely odd and I am not a day person whatsoever. However, there are sacrifices I make that make me question what I do.

The simple things in life are what are real in my world and make me happy. But what are those simple things to me? I know what other people expect them to be and perhaps I am unusual. 

If I wake up in the middle of my night asleep to make someone breakfast and wish them a good day, I expect perhaps too much in return.  May be this is the price I pay for being a dancer/stripper in a man's eyes.

It is what it is! I just have to figure out the rules and boundaries.

Zi-Fi

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment