Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Mom Hussles Me!

Today, I realized the beginning of the fall of my hussle was when my Mom got in the way with my main SD.

Last summer, I had wanted to do something special for my Mom's birthday. So, I let my SD who was a builder build a shed for my Mom. This was the worst decision I have ever made in my career! It cost me thousands a year in income.

My Mom does not understand the industry or my hussle at all. I had to have one of my Aunts come over and try to explain how she was getting hussled. But old issues resurfaced and my Mom refused to see the truth. She told me I was jealous of her getting attention from my SD. For the record she is overweight and almost two times my size. I was shocked and my heart was hurt beyond belief.

Not only did her ignorance, bad judgment, and selfishness put my little brother and I at risk, once again. But she took away a portion of my income because she allowed my SD to cross my boundaries. Both my Mom and my SD agreed to my terms and conditions prior to construction. Only to ignore my wishes in the end.

In this industry, boundaries are the only way to stay safe and still make decent money. My Mom took away thousands a year from my income and will not admit or acknowledge it. Yet, she still has the gull to ask me why I did not pay off my brand new car in a year. How rude and just plain heartless.

My goal had been doable until my mom got in the way with her ignorance! And now to top it off, she shames me about money and responsibility still. Woah!

Now, I work weekday nights instead of making a call and going to the bank.

What a bitch! She wanted a shed more then she cared about my little brother and I's well being. Let alone my career/income.

She brought us into this world to endanger and use us. I must have learned how to hussle from my Mother, because she continues to hussle me.

Zi-Fi

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
~Oscar Wilde

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment