Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Certain One (Part 2)

I give up on my need for affection being fulfilled by the Certain One, whatsoever. Sad, but it is what it is. He is successful and older so, of course, he just expects me to be around on his terms. I refuse to be that girl.

Tonight, when he contacted me, I told him how I was working a lot lately and ignoring him. Funny how he disregarded my feelings and went on and on with black and white world things. Some of which, I have done myself in the past few weeks. However, my life has a smaller ripple effect because of his great success. But because of that I somehow become less important. I understand this but I do not have to like or accept it.

The larger I make my ripple effect the more valuable I become.

Tonight, at work, a dancer suggested I write a how to book on dancing. I have thought about this before.

I do not want to admit I have grown out of my small pond. But I feel it in my guts. I still have not decided if I want to work next week. Sleeping on it was the best option I could have decided on after the extremely slow night. The past two weeks have made me very sad to be home and an Oregonian. Working at home should not be depressing... 

Time to Evolve!

Zi-Fi

“The one who loves the least, controls the relationship.”

~Dr. Robert Anthony

"The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
Maya Angelou
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment