Monday, July 2, 2012

Manic Monday

It was a good idea to take Sunday off to recover from last week. Knowing when enough is enough is a learned skill. There will always be work to gamble on, but it is a bad gamble if your emotions cannot be put on the back burner!

A phone call from the past on the drive to work helped to remind me of the distance I need to put between my heart and the world. My reality is based on fantasy. Real emotions are a barrier to Real money in my job for the most part. Emotions bring into play the emotional spectrum of human, which is hard to shake at times.

Sometimes I throw human out the window for money. This too is a learned skill I have yet to master completely!

~Zi-Fi

"But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday"
~The Bangles
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment