Friday, March 23, 2012

Slow Season Blues

Some nights, I am so angry after work. I spend so much time looking beautiful and being well rounded Traveling, reading, and watching documentaries to evolve as an individual. Unfortunately, this is not what regular strip club customers are looking for in a dancer. It is more intimidating to them then desirable. They are there for a quick fix and being intelligent does not aide in the ego boost they need/desire.

Customers question dancers about their personal lives way too much. Sometimes, if they do not like the answers they move on to the next girl. In the past customers paid to talk. Now, sometimes the dancers out number the customers, at Every club I have worked at in Oregon in the past year.

This gives the customers the advantage. It is just plain not fair.

There will always be the girls who give dirty dances. However, when there are just a few random customers mixed in with regular customers, who have their favorites already, it is an interesting situation. ...

Slow season just is not fun and makes me sick. I started this job because I love freedom and money. Now, I feel squished when I do not get what I have become accustomed to over the years. I had this feeling only one other time in my dancing career and that was about two years ago. It was when I tried to switch home clubs before in Oregon. The answer then was going to Texas.

I do not think just a working vacation will do this time. It has to be more dramatic!

I wonder what is in store for me?...
Life is an amazing wave to ride, but it makes me sick at times!

~Zi-Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment