Friday, March 23, 2012

A Typical Arrogant SD From Texas


Arrogant- making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.

Thank You
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arrogant


This is the SD that told me yesterday that he does not buy friends when I told him my travel requirements. Yet, he found me on a SD site online because his work does not allow him to get out much. Between his text messages today and yesterday he proved very well he does not get out much! Somehow he thinks he knows it all because he works at a hospital in an emergency room.

"...Can do without street smarts. Treated them and known players all my career girl since you were in diapers 30yrs of ER makes for lots of hussle. No newbie there."
~Text from him today

I thought after I told him I do not look for friends online, let alone on a SD website, he would have gotten the point but no. He tried to wiggle his way into my life again today. Interesting how many lonely successful men there are out there, who forgot they have a Mother and/or are emotionally stunted!

Why look for a free younger woman friend on a SD site? That is the biggest male hussle of all on SD websites and in strip clubs.

Also, when I informed him I work in the entertainment industry his response was, "Good term for the oldest profession..."

Wow, he is searching for a friend who is younger and beautiful. Then he can have his own woman to put down, so in turn he feels better about himself and his life.

What a true "Friend"!?!

~Zi-Fi

I thought we ended our communication yesterday?
(See Sugar Time)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment