Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dating

People always question me about dating and my personal life. It is as if they think it is a sport I am a champion at, merely due to my job.

Tonight at the club, a customer interrogated me on why I am not married yet. Some men just cannot wrap their mind around the fact that I do not want to be married yet. They tell me I am too pretty to not be in a relationship. But if I was in a serious relationship, I would hope not to be working in a strip club.

I have seen men lie to women, girlfriends, and wives throughout my career. This is not comforting. Especially, because I have been that woman that was lied to in the past. I know how it feels.

Seeing the other side, in person, of just how horrible men can act is enough to jade anyone.

~Zi-Fi

"If you stop caring, you're jaded, but if you care too much, it'll ruin you."
~Criminal Minds


"The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful-my personal life suffers."
~Arthur Helps

No comments:

Post a Comment