Friday, June 22, 2012

Spoiled... Who Me?!

Tonight was a reminder of how lucky I am in so many aspects of my life. Taking away the glitz and glamour for a day and having an adventure to the river made me appreciate what I have in my life that is Real.

On the other hand, it made me realize some of the things I am accustomed to other people are not as picky about. Drinking an energy drink without a bendy straw is enough to put a damper on my day at times. I just like things a certain way. Everyone has preferences! Guess I just speak my mind more?

The industry has disconnected me from mainstream society. Taking time to plug into the mainstream culture can be overwhelming, but a necessary evil.

Not everyone eats eggs at 3am and stays up to watch the sunrise? What...

Zi-Fi
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment