Saturday, June 23, 2012

Always An Interesting Night


The weekend crowd was out tonight. However, the majority were small fish. Customers with small pockets we could reach in and find the bottom in one song. Not the easiest crowd to work!

I am starting to remember regular customers and this is great! Seeing customers who have familiar faces is nice. Weekends are about the random big hits, but the regulars provide a naive security blanket within the forever changing fantasy land I call work.

Weekends are an adventure!

Thank you to the cocktail waitress who called me out on buying my own drinks tonight! I waste money due to laziness and bad habits, which are hard to break. I miss the good old days, when if my tab was a hundred dollars it did not matter, it was a given. And I still made good money!

Oh how times change, but little things add up!

Zi-Fi
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment